Prints!

I ordered some prints on two of my images recently shot.
This is actually the first images i have printed, its kinda expensive to do, but i wanted to try it because i really liked those two images i got. Hopefully the quality of the prints are what i expect, otherwise ill be a bit disappointed because they were quite expensive as i said.
Apartment - Abstract Design


I don't know why im in to architecture that much now. For some reason i have gotten very interested in it. And i view architecture in a whole different way now after reading some books on architecture and photographing architecture. I didn't think or looked very much on building before, but now i can stand and look at very single detail for ages. And of course i have my camera near so i can take alot of photos of the buildings.



I would love to take more photos of buildings, especially interiors. Like these:
InteriorModern Interior
I really like very bright interior shots.