New page added to blog!

Just added a new page to the site: People
I have just stared out shooting a lot of models for my stock portfolio:). I have added some images to the blog, but if you want to see my whole portfolio i recommend visiting Dreamstime directly. I upload image everyday to my portfolio at Dreamstime,  it would be a lot of work to update the blog everyday to with new images.


Do you wanna model for me?. Im based in Sweden, i cant pay you money, 
but what i CAN give you:

+ Free photoshoot
+ You get to pick some image (high resolution images) from the shoot that you want to keep, you get them for free.

What i want = You signing a Model release, which give me the right to sell the images on Dreamstime in my portfolio.

NOTE: Your face may end up on a website, book-cover, cd-cover, billboard-ad or the back of a bus maybe.
You wont earn any money out of the images sales. What you get is a free photoshoot, and free high resolution images as said above.
This is common agonist models and photographers


"Time for print (also known as trade for print or test for printTFP and sometimes also print for time or PFT) is a term used in many online photography communities describing an arrangement between a model and a photographer, whereby the photographer agrees to provide the model with an agreed number of pictures of the best photographs from the session and a limited license to use those pictures in return for the model's time."