Milestones - Most productive month in my stock career!

This month has been great! 
I have taken a lot of images i many different situations and locations.  
I have never been this productive in stock before. I guess it pays of to shoot shoot shoot, and learn about your mistakes and rejections.  

MILESTONE #1 
I have 56 accepted image this month, and thats feels great. May not sound a lot to all professionals out there. But for me its a quite of a achievement, as i have a busy life working in the security sector.  

MILESTONE #2 
I have now passed over 200 images online :). 

I have learn a lot the last two months, it may sound like a cliché but i wanna be successful in stock, success to me, does not just mean the income. I wanna see my image out there in the real world. I have found some of my images being used and that really warms my heart. 

As I'm writing this i have already planed out more shoots with models and so on. And also scouted some locations to shoot some landscape images and maybe use them so stitch together the images with to models and locations. 

Here are some of my images from June: 

Medical personelCasual guy in t-shirt - Thumbs up Family silhouette in sunset Sunset in the harbor/harbour
Medical shoot, Casual guy, Family in sunset, Sunset in harbour